Guy’s, Tarte Cosmetics really dropped some HEAT with these new palettes. The are smoking hot and absolutely PERFECT for Fall! Since I was Blessed enough to receive their new Shape Tape Stay setting spray and picked up the Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation. I felt like it was only fitting to do a Face Full of Tarte products at this point.
So, to kick off all of the fun Fall themed gatherings, here is one cute seasonal look you can throw on to dress up your look a bit. This could either be considered a half cut crease or a halo eye look. Whatever you want to call it, IT’S BEGINNER FRIENDLY!
PERFECT BEGINNER FRIENDLY FALL MAKEUP TUTORIAL | Brown Cut Crease
Everything I used in today's video
- Moisturizer: Tarte Drink of H20
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil
- Foundation: Tarte Amazonian Clay (shade here)
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape (Tan Sand)
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape (shade)
- Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette
- Tartelette Tease Clay Palette
- Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette
- Mascara: Tarte – Big Ego Mascara
- Liner: Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner
- NYX Lip Lingerie
Are you guys as excited as I am for all of the Fall Inspired Looks that people are going to be sharing? I know I am!
Please let me know if you have any looks you’ll be doing. I’d love to see them!